CLB-CRCL Flow cytometry platform : welcome
This platform is located on the ground floor of the Cheney D building, at the Centre Léon Bérard.
The platform is open to the CRCL teams, to the CLB teams and any other external academic or private partners.
- Objectives and tasks -
To provide support to set up experiments in multiparametric flow cytometry.
To train users for data analyses using multiparametric flow cytometry analysers.
To give open access to trained users to the flow cytometry analysers.
To provide service for cell storting and automated cloning.
To communicate with other flow cytometry platforms within the SFT Lyon-Est network.
- Equipment -
1 flow cytometer - cell sorting
- BD FACSAria III SORP (5 lasers: 488nm, 561nm, 640nm, 405nm, 355nm)
5 cytometers - flow analysers
- BD LSRFortessa SORP (4 lasers: 488nm, 561nm, 640nm, 404nm)
- CyAn ADP (3 lasers: 488nm, 635nm, 405nm)
- FACSCalibur 4 couleurs (2 lasers: 488nm, 635nm)
- FACSCalibur (1 laser: 488nm)
3 data analysis stations.
- Reservation -
Following training, users can reserve the equipments by using the link here (please log in first).
- Contact -